Muffins are such food items consumed by almost everyone with happiness. Muffins are simple to make at home with/without micro woven. There are many other ways these muffins can be made at home if you do not have a microwave at home.
But I have made these simply muffins with the help of a microwave. As the name suggests these simple muffins can be made with very simple ways. Below is the recipe. Enjoy!
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 cup granulated sugar
1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup milk (room temperature)
1/2 cup butter, melted and cooled or 1/2 cup oil
2 large eggs (room temperature)
3 drops of vanilla essence.
(1) Preheat the oven to 200 degree Celsius.
(2) Line a muffin pan with paper liners; set aside.
(3) In a small bowl, whisk the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt together.
(4) In a medium bowl, whisk the milk, butter, or oil and eggs , vanilla essence together until well combined. Add the flour mixture and stir with a spatula just until combined.
(5) Divide the batter evenly between the muffin cups. Remember to fill only half of the muffin cups, since it will bake and rise.
(6) Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out with only a few moist crumbs attached.
(7) Transfer muffins to a wire rack to cool completely. Muffins are best the day they are made but they can be stored for later use.
If you like this recipe then give me your valuable comments and feedback to help me make better recipes in the time to come.